I read a lot … enough to write a webapp to track what I want to read, what I’m reading and what I read. I give you booklife.
Booklife is an application to scratch one of my itch.
How I use it:
- when I hear about a book, I put it somewhere in my lists
- when I’m batching books to get the free delivery, I pick from my “to buy” list
- when I’m planning to go to chapters/indigo, I print out a list of books to check out
Because it’s multi-user:
- I can check who read what books, maybe to get a recommendation, maybe to borrow them
- you can get a feeling from people based on the books they read
I’m going to let people use it for a while and see where this goes.